T&T Pet Food and Supply
Dr. Gary's Best Breed Cat Grain Free
- Premium sources of protein from chicken, whitefish and eggs help build and maintain lean muscle mass while providing the essential nutrients needed for strong bones and teeth
- Made with fruits and vegetables, including nutrient-rich green peas, red lentils and chickpeas, as grain alternative ingredients.
- Made without potatoes
- Gluten Free
- Cranberries and optimum mineral levels synergistically help promote holistic health.
- Enriched with taurine to promote good vision, heart and reproductive health.
- The combination of highly-digestible proteins and a premium source of fiber from beet pulp, support gastrointestinal health and help contribute to smaller, firmer stools.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your cat’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved and U.S.-raised natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish and chicken raised without added hormones.
- Best Breed Grain Free Cat Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Dried Eggs, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Green Peas, Whitefish Meal, Pea Protein, Dried Beet Pulp, Cellulose, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flax Seed, Menhaden Fish Oil, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Lecithin, Dried Kelp Meal, Salt, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||38.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||7.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||4.3%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||0.9%|