T&T Pet Food and Supply
Dr. Gary's Best Breed Coldwater Recipe
- An excellent alternative for dogs intolerant to common meat and grain sources.
- Salmon is a unique protein source that is easily digestible and contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, EPA and linoleic acid.
- Probiotics or “friendly bacteria” assist in nutrient absorption and help facilitate proper digestion.
- Healthful, whole grains including brown rice, oatmeal and barley.
- All-natural, antioxidant-rich vegetables, including tomatoes, carrots and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
- Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid, nurture healthy skin and promote a vibrant coat.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Coldwater Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
Ingredients: Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Oatmeal, Whitefish Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Tomato Pomace, Millet, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Monosodium Phosphate, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
Crude Protein (Minimum)25.0%
Crude Fat (Minimum)13.0%
Crude Fiber (Maximum)4.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum)2.8%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)1.3%