T&T Pet Food and Supply
Dr. Gary's Best Breed Countryside Recipe
- Made with all-natural chicken and duck, rich in the essential amino acids needed for building and maintaining lean muscle mass.
- Antioxidant-rich vegetables, including tomatoes, carrots and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from whitefish for healthy skin and a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Healthy, whole grains including brown rice, millet and barley.
- Probiotics or “friendly bacteria” assist in nutrient absorption and help facilitate proper digestion.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Countryside Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Millet, Duck Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whitefish Meal, Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Lecithin, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Salt, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||2.8%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.3%|