Orijen Cat & Kitten Food
Cats and kittens are built like their ancestors, possessing a biological need for a diet rich and varied in animal protein. Orijen Cat & Kitten Food is for all life stages, formulated with free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs. Features:
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, Orijen nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meat ingredients are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperatures from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of protein.
- 2/3 of the meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, whole fish, and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving Orijen a taste that cats crave.
Ingredients (source: Orijen)
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, cage-free eggs, Atlantic flounder, whole Atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, whole Atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, chicken fat, chicken necks, chicken kidney, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural chicken flavor, pollock oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, lentil fiber, turkey cartilage, choline chloride, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, freeze-dried chicken liver, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.